The Red Pill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AbsintheParty
AbsintheParty
Admin
https://theredpill.forumotion.com

Let's get this shit started - intro thread Empty Let's get this shit started - intro thread

Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:35 pm
Welcome. We'll see how this goes. I'm Absinthe, Abs or AP. I've been an exile island/hole hor for a while. Some of you may know me or recognize me from some of those days and perhaps many of you won't.

With each new installment of EI/The hole, they've become progressively more exclusive and private group-y. I miss the good ole cafemom days. I created this in an attempt to give us a completely OPEN place to talk about shit. If you prefer the safety of a private group where members are carefully selected, then this is not going to be the place for you. Everything is allowed here, from calls outs, to BECS to what's for dinner posts.

I'm not interested in exclusivity or shying away from discussions that are uncomfortable. That does not mean that being an asshole will be tolerated, just that I'm not going to play mommy. Other posters are free to shun you or make a thread to call you out on your bullshit. No one is going to stop them.

So, lets get this party started. Please introduce yourself here with your BHB screen name.

Afterwards, feel free to start a thread and make this your place.

This is a free forum for now, if things pick up and folks participate, it may turn into more. We'll see.

Lesssssss Goooooooo!
LadyEmilyHargreaves

Let's get this shit started - intro thread Empty Re: Let's get this shit started - intro thread

Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:14 pm
Hello I’m LadyEm. I’ve actually quit BBC because well it sucks now. So keep me in the loop so I don’t have to give them clicks.